Friday, January 25, 2019

Lulu with Sundae by DT Tina Goodwin

 Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I have posted here. I was sick for quite awhile. I'm all better now though! So happy to be creating with these little tootsies! 


I used Lulu with Sundae for my card. I colored this little cutie with Copic markers. I will list the color combinations below. 

The dies that I used are from La-La Land Crafts. The phone cord boarder and the Hello dies are from the La-La Land Crafts Monthly Club Kits

Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E49, E25, E11
Dress: B02, B00, B0000
Ice Cream: E29, E25, E31, R83, R81, RV00, 

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a craftastic day! 
Hugs, 
                         Tina Goodwin 

4 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on your card. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, she is so sweet and the colours and design are great. Glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Tina, beautifully done xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs