Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Sweet Dreams by DT Kerri!



Good morning today for my DT card I used the set HIPPOS from PAPER NEST DOLLS.  I just fell in love with these Hippos.  This set has 5 different ones to choose from.  Now when you can get a set that has multiple images I am all over that.  Maximize your dollar right!.  The Moon and Stars were cut out on my Silhouette and the Clouds are a STITCHED DIE SET! I stamped the HIPPO with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white card stock and I cut him out with my Scan n Cut! I colored the HIPPO with my Prisma Pencils!! Well I must head out but thank you for stopping in!!
HUGS
Kerri DT

PAPER NEST DOLLS!

1 comment:

  1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs