Thursday, March 11, 2021

Happy St. Patrick’s Day Card

 Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! St. Patrick’s Day is next week, and I thought I would use Ellie with Clovers by Paper Nest Dolls for my Design Team Inspiration Card.

Happy St. Patrick's Day Card



I do not have a lot of St. Patrick’s Day stuff in my stash, but I always create a card since my cousin is Irish and I like to send her a card.

I coloured Ellie with my Copic markers in traditional green and yellow tones. I also gave her red hair since my cousin has a couple of red heads in her family. Some crocheted lace was added since Ireland is known for their beautiful lace. Three four leaf clovers with gems create a nice border to set off the tag from the Doodlebug Paper. A couple of glitter sprinkles finish my card off.

--------------------------

Copic Markers: 

Skin: E000/E00/E21/E11/E04/R20
Hair: E18/E08/YR18/YR14
Greens: YG03/YG63/YG67
Yellows: Y15/Y19/Y17
Apron: B00/0
Sky: B00/B000/B0000/0

Close Up of My Happy St. Patrick's Day Card

--------------------------

Card Recipe for St. Patrick’s Day Card:

Ellie with Clovers, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Lots O’Luck 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Doodlebug Designs Inc.
Four Leaf Clover, Frantic Stamper Inc.
Crochet Lace, Craft (Dollar Store)
Summer Glitter Assortment Sprinkles, Doodlebug Designs Inc.
Glitter Gems Stickers, Michaels Arts & Crafts
Garden Green, Crushed Curry and
Granny Apple Green Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card size: 5.5” x 5.5”

-------------------------- 

Hope you like my Happy St. Patrick’s Day Card
using Ellie with Clovers by Paper Nest Dolls!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day Everyone!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs