Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Riding Hood - By Cat

 Hi Everyone! 

It's Cat!

Popping in today to share a card made using the digital image Riding Hood 

Which you can purchase

 Here as a digital image 

Here as a Rubber Stamp 


I have coloured the image and the scene with Promarkers 

I have then used a Monochrome backing paper and some red card to place the image on. I have then die cut a fence and trees from Magnolia Dies and the toadstool from Tattered Lace. 

I then Die cut the sentiment 'Wishes' which is from Heffy Doodles and Heat embossed the sentiment Birthday. 

Finally to complete I added some Red Pearls 

I hope you like it! 

Crafty Hugs

Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs