Thursday, November 11, 2021

My Remembrance Day Card


Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing My Remembrance Day Card as my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls using two digital stamps called Military Boy and Military Girl

11.11.11 – Lest We Forget! I am honoured to dedicate this card to all who have served and are serving to keep us free including my Hubby who was in the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada (Princess Louise's).


I was inspired by a card design I saw using the Suit & Ties Dies by Stampin’ Up! to create a camouflage shirt. I thought this would work very well for my card! So, I used some digital paper that had a camouflage pattern on it to create my shirt. I had so much fun colouring with my Copic Markers these cuties in camouflage colours! Of course, I had to add a poppy for Remembrance Day!

--------------------------

Copic Markers:


Skin: E04/E11/E21/E00/E000/R20
Military Boy’s Hair: E49/E47/E44
Military Girl’s Hair: E37/E35/E3
Uniform: E81/E84/E87/YG99/YG97/YG95/YG93/YG91
Belt/Boots: E37/E35/E33
Buckle/Tags: C4/C3/C1


--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Remembrance Day Card


Military Boy and Military Girl, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Army Digital Paper, Paperie Printables
Suit & Tie Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Poppy Moments Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Layering Circle Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Star Designer Elements, Stampin’ Up!
Real Red and Basic Black Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card size: 4.25” x 5.5”


--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team card using
Military Boy and Military Girl by Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs