Monday, July 25, 2022

My Rebel Christmas Card


Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing my Rebel Christmas Card using Rebel Baby by Paper Nest Dolls for my Design Team Inspiration Card. It is never too early to start your Christmas cards and anyone who knows me, knows I love this little cutie patootie!

My Rebel Baby was already coloured from when I practiced for my presentation at the Wizards and Rebels Weekend for Paper Nest Dolls back in August (here is a link to that card). He has been sitting on my desk waiting to be put on a card and I thought a Christmas card would be fun!

--------------------------

Copic Markers:

Rebel Baby
Skin: YG11/YG13/YG17/R20
Robes: E70/E71/E74


--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Rebel Christmas Card:

Rebel Baby, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Sentiment, Printed out on Computer
Star Wars Digital Paper, ArtStudio
Farmhouse Christmas 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Carta Bella
Make It Merry 6” x 8” Paper Pad, Simple Stories
Stitched Layering Circle Dies, Memory Box
Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Stampin’ Up!
Floral Punch Poinsettia, Nellie’s Choice
Metallic Pearls, Stampin’ Up!
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Up!
Basic Black, Real Red, Old Olive
and Basic White Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card sizes: 5.5” x 5.5”

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team card using
Rebel Baby by Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs