Monday, November 7, 2022

Caroling Snow Men - Snow Globe Bundle by Noelene

  Hello crafty friends, Noelene back again today!

 The count down for Christmas has begun & the Paper Nest Dolls have released a new set just in time called Snow Globe Bundle. For today's inspiration I am sharing the snowmen image from the set.




I created my card with a 6x6 base. To colour I started off by shading the background with some distress ink over my masked image, then die cut a border across the top, once colouring was complete.  I then added some Fran-Tage embossing enamel for a raised snow effect & a couple of snowflake stickers to embellish. Lastly I placed my cut image onto my base using foam tape to make it dimensional.


Copics: 
 Clothes: C0, C1, V000, V01, V04, RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV02, BG10, BG11, BG15
Snowmen & Books: YR14, YR16, YR18, C0, C01, C3


I love the versatility of this set as you can use the images on their own as I did or use them placed inside the snow globe image for a snow globe scene.

Make sure you check out the rest of the adorable Snow Globe Bundle set, which consists of a selection of cute Christmas PND images, including Santa, Snow Men, Penguins & much more!




The Snow Globe Bundle set is available in digi here


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs