Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Goodnight Hippo

 Hello Crafty Friends, Noelene back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls

Today I have a baby card to share using the adorable Goodnight Hippo stamp.




I created my card on a 5"x7" base & die cut a panel then shaded the background with some splaters. I fussy cut my image after colouring & stuck into place. Lastly I added the sentiments & some shaped sprinkles to embellish.




Copics:
Clothes: Y15, Y17, Y19, YG11, YG13, YG17, YR12, YR14, YR16
Hippo: C0, C1, C2, C3, C4
Bear: BG000, BG01, BG02




Goodnight Hippo is available in digital stamp here

Supplies:
Sentiment: Doodlebug Design - All Occasions
Distress Oxide - Tumbled Glass
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Petite Prints
Accessories: La La Land Crafts Scalloped Rectangles Die,  Doodlebug Design Sprinkles.

For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs