Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Lil' Bug Emma Bugs & Kisses

 Hi Crafty Friends,
There is a NEW release at Paper Nest Dolls filled with cute little bug girls. I am showing off Lil' Bug Emma. She is such a darling ladybug, I love her little glasses. The matching ladybug paper is from Ink 'N Splatter called Ladybug Days 6x6 Paper Pad.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What other bug girl or boys would you like to see in the store?
A: Butterfly Boy


Supplies:
Paper Nest Dolls Lil' Bug Emma
Ink 'N Splatter Ladybug Days 6x6 Paper Pad

4 comments:

  1. I should say its awesome post! This Blog is so Wonderful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the great contents that I ever seen, thankyou for sharing this post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to say thank you for one million times to this fabulous article

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs