Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Christmas Avery With Bear by Cat

Hi everyone! 
It's Cat here with my DT inspiration for today 

Today I have a Paper Nest Dolls DT inspiration for you today using the gorgeous image ' Avery with Bear' which was released with the fairy-tale range this year. 


The image is coloured with my Promarkers using Vanilla Saffron and Ivory, Berry Red and Crimson for the dress and Burnt Sienna, Raw Sienna and Caramel for the hair.
Finally I used a range of backing papers and die cut some tags a tree and a corner die. 

You can purchase the Rubber Stamp here or the Digital Image here 

Crafty Hugs
Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs