Sunday, November 3, 2019

Yeti Child by DT Tina Goodwin

Hi everyone! It's almost Christmas! Can you believe it? This year has gone by crazy fast. 

I'm guessing that most of you have started working on Christmas cards by now. This is my first one for the season. I am a LITTLE behind. 


I am in love with the Yeti's that Paper Nest Dolls released recently.  There was also some new elves released. So many options for our Christmas cards! 



I used Copic markers to color the image. 

B02, B00, B0000
BV23, BV20, RV10

La-La Land Crafts Dies used...

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit. Have a craftastic day! 

Hugs, 
                       Tina Goodwin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs