Thursday, November 28, 2019

Sweet Gingerbreads by Ildi



Hello everyone, Ildi here for sharing this happy card using the wonderful Gingerbread House Set .




This time I used the gingerbread girl and boy to create a large central panel with masking technique. I only used these four Copic markers to color the browns: E15, E35, E31, E11.
For the background I inked up a a piece of white cardstock with blue and pink Distress Oxide Inks and splattered white acrylic paint all over it before I stamped my sentiment.  

Wishing happy Thanksgiving Day to all my sweet friends in the US,  hope you're all having a wonderful time with your family!

Thank you for stopping by and have fun creating!



Hugs, 

Ildi



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs