Thursday, November 21, 2019

Mr. & Mrs.Claus!



Good morning to you all! Today I am sharing a card I made using the MINIS from PAPER NEST DOLLS.



So details about my card..These are Digital Images that can be found over at PAPER NEST DOLLS.  I printed them onto white card stock and colored them up with Prisma Pencils!! Pattern Paper is from old pack I had I am thinking Doodle Bug but not 100% sure! 
Prisma Pencils Used
Dark Brown
Chocolate
Burnt Ochre
Peach
Light Peach
Cool Grey 90, 70, 50, 20
White
Dark Umber
light Umber
Sandbar Brown
Ginger-root
Tuscan Red
Crimson Red
Scarlet Red
Blush Pink
Dark Green
Olive
Apple Green
Spring Green
Black
Well thanks for stopping in HUGS! Make sometime to create and let your brain relax!!

Kerri!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs