Friday, November 1, 2019

Santa's Workshop featuring North Pole Collection by Noelene

Hi all
Noelene here today sharing a diorama I made using some of the images from the new North Pole Collection  as well as some of my past favourite Elves from PND. Warning lots of pics below :) 




I wanted it to look like Santas Workshop!

                           


On the roof level I have the Elves stacking the sleigh, using Elf Ellie with Gifts & Elf Owen.




On top level I have used Mini Mrs Clause, Mini Santa & Mini Elf from the North Pole Collection & Elf Avery with Candy Cane




On the middle level the Elves are hard at work making toys. I have used Elf Sewing Teddy, Elf Painting Train, Elf Avery with Christmas List & Elf with Jack-n-the-Box. I have also used Toy Soldier Owen in the background among the toys.




 On the ground level I have used Mini Snowman, Mini Reindeer & North Pole sign also from the North Pole Collection & Holiday Friends.


And here are a few more close ups!









These stamps are also available in rubber in store. The North Pole collection will be available in rubber in a few days.


Hope my creation has inspired you to get started on your Christmas projects!  
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs