Friday, November 8, 2019

NORTH POLE MINI POLAR BEAR | By Irene Mendes

Hello PND fans, today is Irene here with you to bring you some inspiration for the weekend. 

This image I use today belongs to Christine Young's new collection called "NORTH POLE" and I use this magnificent "NORTH POLE MINI POLAR BEAR" image. 

I used my distress markers and cropped the image to create a bit more depth and used the Christmas last year's collection of Maja Design. 

I hope to inspire you !!!!



Thank you for stopping by our blog and I hope you get some of the very creative and inspiring ideas from our designer team.

See you soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs