Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Pink Snowman Pals & The Best Robot Snowman Ever Built

Hi Crafty Friends,
I am in love with this darling little Snowman from Paper Nest Dolls. It's from the Christmas Mini Collection, called North Pole Mini Snowman. I gave her a little pink hat and made her a friend using Jillian Vance's Snowman Shaker Kit.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: When is the last time you built a snowman?
A: Me? About 4 years ago with my dad and my brother (see below) we got creative and made him square!

My Brother Ryan, My Dad Bill, and Me getting creative with our ROBOT snowman!








Blog: http://www.madebymeghank.com/
Instagram: @MadeByMeghanK


Supplies:
Paper Nest Dolls North Pole Mini Snowman
Jillian Vance Snowman Shaker Kit
Doodle Bug Designs Pattern Paper

1 comment:

  1. This card is beyond cute! And gorgeous!! Your photos are adorable too! One thing though -- you forgot to credit Stamplorations for the let it snow die cut under Supplies! Just sayin'.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs