Friday, March 1, 2013

Cards, cards, cards!!!

Happy March everyone! Ilene here to share a few cards with you. I used digi stamps, but these are also available as rubber stamps. Either version can be found at the Etsy store. I colored all the stamps with Copics and used Copic X-Press IT Blending Card paper.

"Cupcake Anyone?"
I used October Afternoon "Cakewalk" collection and Studio Calico wood veneer banner. The metal word charm is an old one from K & Co.






"Princess Ellie"
The pp is MME and the flourish is by Prima... isn't she so sweet? I used gold acrylic paint for the crown to give it more a golden texture and topped it with some crystal gems.






"Waiting For My Prince"
I used some old BG pp from my Stash, "Lemonade". The really bright colors fit well with this fun, funky little girl :)






"Sunflower Ellie"
The pp is some older Bo Bunny fall pp - "Forever Fall". I loveeee her wavy funky hair!






Music Boy
The pp is MME and the chipboard heart is from Studio Calico. How sweet is he?!






"My Little Brother"
The pp is brand new MME CHA release - Collectable! The leaf die is by MFT.






"Sweet Heart Ellie"
The pp is "Emma's Shoppe" by Crate Paper and the leaf die is by CC Designs. I also added Glossy Accents to the lollipop to make it more...well, "lollipoppy" :) Don't you love her auburn hair? I'll have to use that color combo more often - so pretty!





2 comments:

  1. these are all amazing!!!! totally wish i had your colouring skills- just stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have colored the hairs. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs