Friday, March 22, 2013

Life Is How You Bake It

Good morning bloggers! Lydia here!!!! Archie's Easter break has started early as this morning we awoke to over a foot of snow! Absolutely amazed !!! It's supposed to be spring....

Well it's my day today at The Paper Nest Dolls blog and I have a card to share with you today with an updated image ! The first Chef Avery was super cute but I do believe that this one just ups the cuteness level a little...


And a close-up of the super cute chef.....

She is so sweet and there are many more adorable stamps to collect from the Paper Nest Dolls store- Go check it out, I know you wanna !

Hope you guys have a snuggly day..... I know I will be!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs