Monday, July 29, 2013

Ahoy There…..

Good Morning, Its Katrina here with you today! Hope your all well and if you have had the lovely sun shine you have been enjoying it! Been busy busy bees here working away on loads of new ideas I have and I'm here to share one of the first with you here today :) 

Now please let me introduce to you 



Now I'm sure you have seen him around before, but I so wanted to make something special with him!  And so I have made this wonderful circle card, I thought of it as a bit of a 'port hole' idea! 


The image was coloured with copics 

E000, E00, E02, R20
E33, E35
B93, B95
C1, C2,
Y15


All the embellishments are from my stash a mix of old and new!  Well I hope you like him - I have loads more photos on my blog if you would like to take a look!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you will come back to see more PND creations tomorrow! 

Hugs 

Katrina 

x




1 comment:

  1. This is an adorable card, I just love all the nautical sweetness!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs