Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Ladybug Lulu - by DT Tina Goodwin

Good morning friends! It's almost summer time here in Alaska! The kids are getting out of school tomorrow. I am super excited and so ready for the school year to be over. I love having my girls at home with me. 

Since I am in the summer mood, I had to work with Ladybug Lulu. Ladybugs are a happy site for us. My mom loves them! She collects all things ladybug. 


This card will be going to her at some point. =)

I used Copic markers to color Ladybug Lulu. Then I added highlights with a white gel pen. 


I went with black and cream papers so that the reds would pop. I was able to find a bunch of black and white or black and cream papers in my stash. It was hard to decide which ones to go with. So, I picked a few! 

All of the dies used are from La-La Land Crafts. Below you will find a link to the dies used. 

I shall be going for now, Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a craftastic day! 

Hugs, 
       Tina

Copic markers
Skin:
Hair:
Red:
Black:
Flower:

Dies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs