Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Mad Hatter Avery by Sean

Hello and welcome back fellow crafters! Sean here to show you my newest card for Paper Nest Dolls! Check out this super cute image called Mad Hatter Avery, isn't she SUPER cute!! Christine did a whole Wonderland collection and it is SOO much fun to work with!!


I had soo much fun coloring this image!! You could really go crazy with colors whole doing this image! I kept mine more muted to go along with the papers.


Of course, I love to finish the inside of my cards to match the outside.


One last look. Make sure you check out her website  to see the rest of the Wonderland collection!!


I hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs