Friday, June 7, 2019

Pretty Kitty Cat Treats by Noelene

Hi all
Noelene here today sharing my latest project.


Today I am using the purrr-fect Paper Nest Doll stamp Cat Lover Emma to create this altered cookie jar & turn into a cat treat jar!



I have coloured her with copics & layered the images on the front & back.


I have used pretty matching papers to create layers on the sides & lid also using svg files to match my papers. I wrapped some ribbon around the lid & added rhinestones for some bling to resemble a cat collar!


There you have it! A pretty kitty cat treat jar!


 Duchess giving her paw of approval haha!

This purrr-fectly cute stamp is available in rubber which can be found here & also in digital format which can be found here. You don't have a cat, no problem! Check out Dog walker Emma!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs