Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Prince Charming & Princess with Glass Slipper by Noelene

Hi all 
Noelene here today sharing a card using 2 adorable images from the Fairytale Collection. I have used Prince Charming & Princess with Glass Slipper to create this adorable Cinderella Carriage shaped card.


The shape of my card was cut with my Silhouette Cameo using a Princess Carriage file I purchased through the Silhouette Store.


I have coloured both images using Copics, & decorated with lots of pearls & flowers for a soft look.


Both these cute images are available in a rubber stamp which can be found here & here & also in a digital format which can be found here & here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs