Saturday, July 4, 2020

Sending Sunshine


Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a fabulous day!

Stacey with you today to share a bright and happy card that I created using 


To create my card, I started with a white card base and layered some striped patterned paper on top. I used a border punch to create a lacy edge to the sides of a white cardstock panel and trimmed down a piece of light blue paper to fit in the center. I stamped my greeting along the bottom, added some twine and then popped up my panel onto my card front with some foam tape. I printed out Sunshine Ellie from Paper Nest Dolls onto some cardstock, sizing her at 4", and colored her with my Copic markers. Once I had her colored, I used my Scan N Cut to cut her out and I popped her up onto my card with more foam tape. I completed my card with some faux stitching with my white gel pen and a few sequins for some sparkle.


I just thought this image was so cute! I love sending happy mail and I hope this brightens someone's day with a little bit of sunshine (in paper form of course lol).

Paper Nest Products Used:

You can check out the Paper Nest Digital Stamp store by clicking HERE
You can check out the Paper Nest Dolls Rubber Stamp Store by clicking HERE 

Copic Markers Used
Skin: E50, E51, E21, R20, R00
Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57
Balloon/Clothes: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17


Thank you So much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Crafty Hugs,





1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs