Saturday, September 12, 2020

Alien Avery - New Release

Hello Everyone,

This is my first blog post for Paper Nest Dolls! I am so excited to be here!  I have been on the Design Team for about two months and am having such a fun time coloring the cute stamps and creating projects with them. I love all things crafty, especially paper crafts. I live in Northern California where there are four seasons and we are heading into Fall.

In 10 days, the official start of Fall begins here in the USA, which means 5 weeks until Halloween. This also means, it's time to start making the Halloween and Fall cards, if you haven't started yet. With this COVID-19 pandemic, there probably won't be a lot of Halloween parties, so how about surprising your family and friends with some cute cards? The card I made with the adorable Paper Nest Dolls' new release stamp, Alien Avery, makes the perfect Halloween card. Check out the cute slippers she is wearing! I used the digital version of this stamp and a red rubber stamp will be available soon.

To make this card, I imported the digital image into Silhouette Studio software and did a print and cut of the stamp and colored it with Copic markers (colors are listed below). You can also just print the digital stamp and fussy cut it too.  

I found a cute spaceship with the alien and Take me to Your Candy cut file from the Silhouette Store and cut it out of cardstock using my Cameo. 

For the squiggle mat that is behind Alien Avery, I sprayed Distress Spray Stains and Perfect Pearls Mists (colors are listed below) onto watercolor paper. I let it dry and used the Stamp Anniething Squiggle Mat Die to cut out the mat. I used my Cuttlebug to cut the die.

I used the Greetings word die from Stamp Anniething and cut it out of cardstock. I used Distress Ink to ink the edges of the both of the sentiments. 

I used patterned paper from FreePik.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope I inspired you to start your Halloween and Fall cards. I also have a new blog and hope you can visit and follow me too!  https://silverelephantcraftique.blogspot.com/





Copics Used:
Hair: E39, YR27, YR24, Y32
Skin: G85, G82, G21, G40, G0000
Yellow: Y38, Y35, Y32
Purple: V17, V15, V12
Gray: C7, C5, C3, C1

 Distress Inks Used:
Brushed Corduroy 

Distress Spray Stains Used:
Abandoned Coral
Chipped Sapphire 

Perfect Pearls Mists Used:
Bronze


1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs