Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Emma with Panda

 


Hello friends!  How are you all doing today?!  I've been busy crafting and coloring and getting ready for the holidays!  

Today, I'm sharing this sweet Emma with Panda card!  To see more of my cards, you can follow me on Instagram @craftyandcreativevibes.

To make this card, I printed the digital image onto 80 lb. Neenah Solar White Cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out.  I layered patterned paper, white cardstock, and then added some embellishments to finish the card off!  I used liquid glue and 3D foam squares to assemble the card.






Thank you so much for stopping by the Paper Nest Dolls Blog today!  I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Xoxo,  Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs