Saturday, November 14, 2020

Thankful for Pumpkin Spice Season!

Hello Paper Nest Dolls Fans! Pumpkin spice is one of those flavors I love in baked goods, but not so much in drinks. My favorite is pumpkin spice cake donuts. I wish I can find a donut as big as Amara! Isn't she just adorable with that donut almost as big as her hair?! This stamp is available from Paper Nest Dolls in red rubber and in digital formats. This stamp is versatile and can be used for many occasions, such as birthday, thank you, friendship, etc.


I made this A2 card using the digital format (digi stamp) and colored it using Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. This is a fun and easy card to make. Give it a try!



Supplies:
  • Paper Nest Dolls Stamp -  red rubber or digital.
  • White card stock cut to A2 size (4-1/4” x 5-1/2”) for base card
  • White card stock to stamp or print stamp image
  • Orange card stock cut to 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
  • Pumpkin or fall patterned paper cut to 4" x 5-1/4"
  • Green pattern paper for accent cut to 2-1/4" x 3-3/4"
  • Doily die - if you don’t have a doily die, use a circle die with a scalloped edge
  • Sentiment - I created mine on my computer using Microsoft Word, printed, and cut it with a stitched rectangle die. Alternative is to use a stamp and cut it with a paper trimmer.
  • Pumpkin die cuts or digital stamps (two) -I used my Silhouette to cut out a digital stamp.
  • Paper trimmer or rectangle nesting dies
  • Your favorite adhesive
  • Adhesive foam dots or foam squares
  • Your favorite coloring medium - I used Spectrum Noir Illustrators
Spectrum Noir markers used:
  • Hair: MB2, TN3, TN2, TN1
  • Skin: AP3, FS8, FS7, FS6, FS9
  • Cheeks: FS4
  • Donut: TN7, TN5, TN3
  • Frosting: OR3, OR1, B01, LY1
  • Green: GT3, GT2, GT1, CR1, CR3, CR6
  • Shadow: IG6, IG2
  • Pumpkins: GB4, OR1, B03, B01
  • Pumpkin stem: GB4, EB4, TN1
Instructions:
  • Stamp or print image on white card stock 
  • Color the stamp 
  • Cut out the image using a paper trimmer or rectangle die
  • Adhere the layers of papers as shown on the card below. Be sure to use foam dots or squares for the sentiment and the top pumpkin.
 Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful pumpkin spice season! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. ~Betty~

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs