Sunday, December 13, 2020

Christmas Angel Ellie with Amanda

 


Hey crafty friends!  It's Amanda Fitterer here with another fun Christmas card!  Do you have your holiday cards finished?  I made this sweet little Christmas Angel Ellie for my Granny.  She is the one who got me into cardmaking many many years ago!  Chances are I won't get to see her for Christmas this year so I wanted to send her something special.



I started with the digital stamp Christmas Angel Ellie and printed her on 80# Neenah Solar White Cardstock.  I colored her with Copic markers.








Once I had her all colored in, I cut her out with detail scissors.  I also created a background for the card using the Hello Bluebird Frames #4 and Welcome Santa Paper Pack from Dress My Craft.


I adhered everything to the card base using 3D foam squares and strips.  Easy peasy!  Here's another photo of the finished card!


Hope you all have a safe, healthy, and fun Christmas!  Xoxo, Amanda



8 comments:

  1. Very efficiently written information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking the Linksys extender setup guidelines . "

    ReplyDelete
  4. for more information gets touch with us Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post for Beginner to understand. I finally found great post here. Thanks for information.keep sharing more articles.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Nice info, I love the way you express words with emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Some really useful stuff on here, keep up posting. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs