Saturday, December 19, 2020

Winter Birthday Card

Hello PND Fans! Betty here with a cute birthday card. I just adore panda bears. I think they are the cutest among all the bears. When I saw this Paper Nest Dolls digital stamp, Emma with Panda, I knew I had to make a birthday card. I decided to make a winter-themed birthday card, since I have several friends that have birthdays in the winter. 



To make this 6" x 6" card, I made the digital stamp 3-3/4"H and let the computer auto-adjust the width so that there is no distortion in the image. Then I printed the stamp, colored it with Copics (colors listed below), added a few white dots with a gel pen, and fussy cut it.

I added die cut white trees and a picket fence. I used gold-mirror cardstock to cut out the stars. I printed the Happy Birthday sentiment then cut it out with a die. I added some pearl embellishments and my card was done. I hope you give this card a try, so easy and fun to make!


Copic markers used:
Hair: E44, E43, E42, E41
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R32, R30
Blue: B06, B04, B02, B00, B000
Black: T9, T7, T5, T3
White: T2, T1, Blender


Thank you for stopping by today! If you have questions or comments, please post them below. Have a great day! ~Betty~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs