Saturday, July 10, 2021

Paper Nest Dolls Christmas in July with Scrapbook Expo 2021

 Good morning friends!

Today, July 10th is the Scrapbook Expo Home Edition! It is also my birthday!! I digress...

For the Home Edition Expo, I made a little shaker ornament. This is super easy, fun, and oh so adorable! This would totally make an awesome kids' Christmas party craft. 

 

You can find the video tutorial HERE...https://www.facebook.com/SCRAPBOOKEXPO/videos/353505146160760


COPIC COLORS

White: C5, C3, C2, C1
Cheeks: R30
Arms: E27, E23
Nose: YR09, YR07, YR04
Hat and Scarf: BG15, BG11, BG10, BV08, BV04, BV02


Did you notice the top piece changed colors from picture to picture? Where the twine is for the hook? The paper I used is iridescent. I got it from packaging out of a box for toys or something. The paper kind of reminds me of a mirror. 

Anyway...the top didn't actually change colors. It's just the angle and lighting. 

I cut all the pieces with my Cricut. I created the shaker frame in Design Space using a Cricut image. You can find the link to the project HERE... https://design.cricut.com/landing/project-detail/60d7e435ca8c560e7c9580bc

When you are done with your ornament please share it with us in the Paper Nest Dolls Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/papernestsdolls/

Thank you for popping in for a visit! Have a TOADALLY craftastic day!! 

Tina. 


1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs