Monday, July 26, 2021

Making Memories

Hello PND Friends! Betty here today. I haven't done any traveling since the COVID pandemic started and my family decided to wait until 2022. We had an Alaskan cruise scheduled in May of 2020 that was canceled. Our goal is to go sometime next year. As soon as we get our cruise booked, I will start packing my bags so I don't forget anything. I will try not to over pack like Emma on my card, LOL! This stamp is from Paper Nest Dolls called Bon Voyage Emma. I used a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps to make this card versatile so it can be used for any going-away occasion.


I first stamped and colored Bon Voyage Emma with Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, and Arteza glitter and metallic pens. It is fun to color with a variety of mediums.


Medium & Colors Used

Skin: Copic E15, E13, E11, E21, E00
Hair: Copic E59, E57, E31
Shirt and Bows: Prismacolor PC1006, PC992; Arteza Glitter Pen - Pink
Skirt: Prismacolor PC1063, PC929, PC928; Arteza Glitter Pen - Pink
Teddy Bear: Prismacolor PC946, PC943
Suitcase (Gray): PC1056, PC1054, PC1051; Arteza Metallic Pen - Silver
Suitcase (Teal): PC PC1006, PC992; Arteza Metallic Pen - Silver
Tags: Prismacolor PC929, PC928
Grass: Copic G17, G09, Prismacolor PC992 (undercoat)
Flower: Arteza Glitter Pen Pink and Green

The patterned paper is from Freepik, Designed by macrovector. The pink and teal papers are from Photoplay.  I cut all papers to fit an A6 card. I used a wacky stitch die from Gina Marie Designs to cut out a mat/frame for the colored image. To finish the card, I added some enamel dots from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a creative week! ~Betty~

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs