Thursday, August 12, 2021

I Love School

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's that time again... Back to School. This year should be exciting because most places will be in person! My twin sister had to spend all last year being the virtual teacher for her district so I know she is looking forward to decorating her class room and giving hugs! This card using School Girl Avery was inspired by her amazing patience, kindness, and being the best teacher in the world.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Are your kids going back to in person school? With or without masks?
A: Me? I don't have kids ;(

Supplies:
Paper Nest Dolls School Girl Avery
Your Next Stamp School Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn Stitched Apple Dies


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs