Wednesday, August 18, 2021

You and Me by Noelene



Hi all, Noelene here with you today to share another card for PND!

For my inspiration today I am using the sweet image called "You and Me".




This was made as an Engagement card for a newly engaged couple, so I layered up with some pretty paper & matching heart dies, & flowers to embellish.




The original image has "You + Me" text in the tree, (see pic below). I decided omit it from my image & added the couples initials by hand instead.






.
You and Me is available in rubber stamp here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs