Sunday, December 12, 2021

Happy Holidays from Eskimo Ellie

Hi PND Fans. It's Betty here today. Paper Nest Dolls came out with quite a few new releases for December and I just love this little Eskimo girl named Eskimo Ellie. She reminded me of my daughter when she was little. I used the digital stamp, but it also comes in red rubber (will be out soon). I made a holiday card, but this stamp can be used for many other occasions. 


For this A6 card, I first printed the stamp 3-1/2" tall then I colored her with Copic markers. To make the fur trim around her clothing, I used a white gel pen and drew in some wacky lines. I trimmed the paper to 2-3/4"W x 4-1/8"H then matted it with lavender colored cardstock, keeping a 1/8" border. 


Copic markers used:
Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks: R20
Hair: T7, T5, T3
Purple: BV01, BV00, BV000, BV0000
Black boots: T7, T5, T3
Seal: C3, C1, C00
Ice: B01, B000


I used snowflake patterned paper from Hobby Lobby and matted it with lavender colored cardstock, keeping a 1/8" border. 

I created the sentiment using MS-Word, then trimmed it and cut a dovetail. I also added a lavender cardstock mat to the sentiment. 

To finish the card, I added three snowflakes from Hobby Lobby. 


Thank you for stopping by today and hope you give this card a try! It's so easy and fun to color! ~Betty~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs