Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Thinking of You by Noelene

Hi all, Noelene back today to share some D.T inspiration. 
Did you know the Paper Nest Dolls has an adorable new set called Down on the Farm?

Today I have created a card using one of the images from the set called Sunflowers.




This was a simple card to make. After I coloured my image I used a die to cut the scalloped rectangle frame. I then layered this on a border of vellum & placed onto 2 layers to create my rectangle base. Lastly I added the sentiment & some sprinkles to embellish.




Copics:
Flower Petals: Y15, Y38, E08, E13, E71, E74, E77
Leaves: G07, YG11, YG25


Make sure you check out the rest of the adorable Down on the Farm set, which consists of cute PND farmers, farm animals, a tractor & much more!



Down on the Farm set is available in digi here. Rubber set coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs