Saturday, March 19, 2022

When Life Gives You A Rainy Day, Play In The Puddles by Noelene

 Hello crafty friends, Noelene back today to share some inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls.

For my card today I have chosen the image called "Rainy Day Owen."

He was such a fun & cute image to colour. 




Before I coloured my image with Copics, I firstly used the masking technique & shaded the background with some distress ink. This was a first for me so I will definitely practice more in the future.
   



Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E41, E43, E44, E47
Clothes & Duck: Y11, Y15, Y19, B12, B14, B16, B18
Boots & Boat: R24, R27, R29
Puddle: B000, B00, B01


For my card I started with a 5x7 base then topped with some pretty yellow gingham paper. I then stuck my coloured image on top using some double sided tape for dimension & embellished with some clear crystals.



Rainy Day Owen is available in digi here

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs