Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Happy Hauntings Halloween Card


Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing my Happy Hauntings Halloween Card as my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls using Secret Girl Emma.

The Details of My Card

For my card, I decided to create a Halloween card and colour her with my Copic markers like Coraline in the movie. But Emma would be great for Spring, back to school, birthday and so many more occasions!

I had to add a spooky spider web panel with a glittery spider on it. The openings of the spider web allowed me to add some bootackular paper behind it! Lol! I thought it would be fun having her walking by a graveyard as she is trick-or-treating. The sentiment is from the Chit Chat and I just cut off the pointy speech bubble part to make it non-directional and more like a sentiment.

The Halloween candy banner was perfect for my card since she is trick-or-treating! A couple of sprinkles to match her jacket/boots and a black rhinestone were all the other embellishments this card needed.

--------------------------

Copic Markers:

Skin: E04/E11/E21/E00/E000/R20
Freckles: E15
Hair: B24/B97/B39/B99
Yellows: Y11/Y13/Y15/Y17
Reds: R56/R39/R59
Blues: BG75/BG72/B52


Card Recipe for My Happy Hauntings Halloween Card:

Secret Girl Emma, Paper Nest Dolls
Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Cute Halloween 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper, Stampin’ Up!
Carnival Candy Chit Chat, Doodlebug Design Inc.
Boneyard Edgers Die, Frantic Stamper Inc.
Spiderweb Card Panel Die, Frantic Stamper Inc.
Spider Glitter Sticker, Jolee’s Boutique
Candy Banner Sticker, Jolee’s Boutique
Halloween Assortment Sprinkles, Doodlebug Design Inc.
Black Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin’ Up!
Glossy Accents, Ranger (Boots)
Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin’ Up! (Hair Barrett)
Black Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin’ Up!
Basic Black, Basic White and Crushed Curry Card Stock, Stampin’ Up!

Finished card size: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”

Stamp Size: 4” Tall

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls!

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs