Sunday, October 16, 2022

Have a Haunted Halloween

Hello PND Fans! Betty here today. Have you ever visited a haunted house? When I was in high school, my friends and I went to a Halloween haunted house and it was so scary! It was the last time I went to one. I don't like being scared and this is also the reason I avoid horror movies! However, I don't mind cute scary things, like this adorable "Frankie" stamp from Paper Nest Dolls. This stamp comes in red rubber and in digital formats.

Supplies used:
  • Frankie digital stamp
  • Perfect Pearls in Mint, Perfect Pearl, and Perfect Gold
  • Graveyard Gate die and sentiment:  Stampin' Up-Graveyard Gate

Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils used:
Skin: YG67, YG63, YG61
Hair: BV08, BV13, BV11 + Prismacolor: PC932, PC938
Orange: YR18, YR16, YR12
Yellow: Y19, Y15, Y13
White: N3, N1, 0


For the background, I mixed Perfect Pearls with water to create some glitter watercolors and painted the sky and moon on black Bristol paper. I wanted to create an eerie, scary feeling for a haunted Halloween card. I added the graveyard gate to the scene. 


I hope you give this card a try! It's a cute and fun card to make. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a Happy Halloween! ~Betty~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs