Saturday, April 29, 2023

Happiness Is Coffee Card 


Hello Crafty Friends! It's Laurie here! I am sharing my Happiness Is Coffee Card as my Design Team Inspiration Card for Paper Nest Dolls using Avery with Coffee (Without Glasses).

The Details of My Card

For my card, I used the Brewtiful paper to create horizontal bands with the coffee theme. The green corrugated band that draws the eye to Avery mirrors the one on Avery’s coffee cup.

I had fun colouring this cutie with my Copic markers especially those curls! I went with espresso-coloured (since we are talking about coffee! Lol) pants, bright green for her top and purple for her sweater.

Don’t you just love the hearts on the coffee cup and in her hair! To mirror these hearts, I added some hearts over the coffee, especially since we know Avery loves her coffee!

And talk about coffee! Wouldn’t you just love a coffee as big as the die cut coffee cup! The sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso ink (another homage to coffee) on the coffee cup!

Star Dust Stickles was added to the hearts. The only other embellishment was a scattering of red rhinestones for a bit of sparkle.

--------------------------

Copic Markers

Skin: E04/E11/E21/E00/E000/R20
Hair: E25/YR24/Y26/Y21
Hearts: R39/R37/R35/Star Dust Stickles
Top/Coffee Sleeve: YG67/YG63/YG03
Sweater: V12/V15/V17
Pants: E29/E27/E25/E23
Shoes: YG67/YG63/YG03/ E35/E33/E31
Coffee Cup: E35/E33/E31
Coffee Lid: B000/0


--------------------------

Card Recipe for My Happiness is Coffee Card

Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Papertrey Ink
Brewtiful Day 12” x 12” Paper Pad, Craftsmart, Michael’s Arts & Crafts
Early Espresso Ink Pad, Stampin’ Up!
Coffee Café Photopolymer Stamp Set, Stampin’ Up!
Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Give it A Whirl Dies, Stampin’ Up!
Corrugated Embossing Folder, Stampin’ Up!
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin’ Up!
Star Dust Stickles, Ranger
Real Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Garden Green and Basic White Card Stock

Finished card size: 5 ½” x 4 ¼”

Stamp Size: 4 ½”

--------------------------

Hope you like my Design Team Inspiration Card using Avery with Coffee (Without Glasses) by Paper Nest Dolls!


Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Laurie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs