Saturday, April 15, 2023

Wishing You a Happy Mother's Day Card

Hello PND Fans! It's Betty here on the blog. It's just one month away until Mother's Day, so it's time to start making your cards. My card is using an older Paper Nest Dolls digital stamp called "Make a Wish," which I thought was the perfect stamp for Mother's Day. Of course you can use this adorable stamp for just about any occasion, such as birthday, get well, friendship and more.


I printed the digital stamp 3" tall and let the width default. This is the perfect size for an A2 card. I colored the stamp with Copic markers in the following colors:


Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: E95
Hair: E37, E35, E33, E31
White: N3, N1, 0
Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
Green: G17, YR17, YG03
Brown: E37, E33
Pink (Heart): RV34, RV02, RV32

I used an Arteza silver metallic gel pen for the sandal buckles.



I created the sentiment using Microsoft Publisher. The dandelion is from Altenew and the hearts are from Simon Says Stamp. The frame die is from Gina Marie Designs.


This is a fast and easy card to make. I hope you give it a try! Thank you for stopping by. Have a creative day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs