Friday, November 10, 2023

Stone Age Boy & Dinosaur

  Hello Crafty Friends, Noelene back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls


Today I have a birthday card to share using one of the images from the PND Stone Age Family set.
 I have made a birthday card using the 2 images from this set, Stone Age Boy & Dinosaur.




This is a super cute set released in 2022 based on our favourite cave man family The Flinstones. The set comes with 8 different images so you can mix & match to your hearts content to create different scenes. I created my card on a 5"x7" base & shaded the background after masking my image. Lastly I added the sentiments & some shaped sprinkles to embellish.




Copics:
Dinosaur: V04, V05, V06, YR18, YR12, B0000, B000, B00, B01
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair & Bone: W00, W0, W2, W4
Clothes: E18, E19, E53, E55, C8
Club: YG61, YG63, YG67




Stone Age Family is available in rubber here & digital stamp here




For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x

3 comments:

  1. So Cute! Love this digi set. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post was a joy to read—thank you for making it both informative and engaging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren from California, I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer & hsv 1/2 and diabetes, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Jekawo herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Jekawo cures my breast cancer,hsv,diabetes which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Jekawo herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,testicular Cancer, LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT THE GREAT HEALER DR JEKAWO EMAIL / drjekawo@gmail.com.
    Thank you administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs