Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Ice Cream Cravings

   Hello Crafty Friends, Noelene back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls


It seems lately I cannot have enough baby cards on hand! This time it was for a gender reveal. So today's card features the yummy mummy image from PND called Ice Cream Cravings.




I printed & coloured my image with Copics on some X-Press It blending paper. I created my card using layers of die cut squares onto a 6x6 base. I embellished it with some cute die cuts of baby clothes & lace & flowers to finish.




Copics:
Hair & Shoes: E41, E43, E44, E47, E49
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
Ice Cream: Y15, T19, E21, E23
Pants: BV00, BV01, BV02
Shirt: G000, G00, G02




Ice Cream Cravings is available in rubber here & digital stamp here




For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Noelene x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs