Friday, December 22, 2023

North Pole Mini Santa by Noelene

 Hello Crafty Friends, Noelene back today with some D.T. inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls

Today I created a card using one of my favourite Santa images from PND called North Pole Mini Santa.




Recently I had the oppurtunity to try out some Gold Leaf Flakes from X-press It! I started out by blending some alcohol markers onto X-press It Blending Card. Once this was dry I brushed lightly some X-press It Gold Size adhesive in small amounts where I wanted my Gold Leaf Flakes to go. After 10 minutes of curing I lightly brushed on my Gold Leaf Flakes over the areas I added the adhesive. I then created a 5x7 base to create my card using the blended base for the background before adding my coloured image on top to finish off with a die cut sentiment on top! I even added the Gold Leaf Flakes to the sentiment. I love how it turned out!




Copics:
Hair & Fur: C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, 
Clothes: R20, R22, R24, R27, R29

North Pole Mini Santa is available in digital stamp here




This stamps is also available in rubber as part of the North Pole set here.




For more inspiration, check out my Instagram!

Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs

Noelene x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs