Wednesday, April 17, 2019

I May Need More Coffee

Hey everyone, Jammie here, just popping in between cups of coffee to show you the card I made this morning.....


I colored most of the image live yesterday in the Sweet Sentiment group on facebook.  (https://www.facebook.com/jammie.clark.731/videos/374182133189241/)  Feel free to click the link and watch the replay. 


I made the background by first making a gradient of red Distress Oxide inks then spritzing with water an dabbing that off.  over the top of that I laid a stencil and used the "Ground Espresso" color of Distress Oxide ink. I then embossed the sentiment using Nuvo embossing powder in "Hot Cocoa" and of course added a few half pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out this sweet little coffee addict!  I'm off to brew another cup now! Lol! Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs