Saturday, April 27, 2019

Paper Nest Dolls - Ice Princess

Hi Everyone, today I wanted to share a scene I have made using the adorable Ice Princess for the Paper nest dolls new release.  I have coloured her with copic markers and used a white gel pen as the snow.  This clogged and I ended up using white acrylic paint, but ended up with the effect I was happy with.  

Hope you like her and have a lovely crafty weekend my friends.
Lynsey 
xxx

Dont forget to enter our challenge blog, we always love seeing the entries especially if using one of our stamps.

You can click on the link to purchase ice princess here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs