Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Elf Painting Train By Cat

Hi everyone!
Cat here with a Christmas DT inspiration using one of Augusts new releases 'Elf Painting Train' 

 I love Christmas... and i have to say that i may have watched a few Christmas movies already! (Obviously to get in to the Christmas crafty mood! lol)

Here he is... he is so cute and perfect for my son for Christmas. 

I went a little vintage but i used Promarkers to colour the image and used some textured embossing powder for the fluffy-ness of the hat. I used several Christmasy backing papers and completed the card with some twine, bells, tag and some stamped and coloured presents. 

I hope you like it

Crafty Hugs! 
Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs