Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Elf Sewing Teddy by Cat

Hi Everyone!
It;s Cat here with a DT card inspiration using the Elf Sewing Teddy image! 
this is currently a Freebie with Kit and Clowder, so I would pop over to their Facebook page to claim this gorgeous digital stamp NOW! 


I have Coloured the image with Promarkers. I have hand stitched around the backing papers and added some die cut tags, some twine and a safety pin embellishments. Sentiments were taken from a die cut pack. 

If you do miss this gorgeous stamp as a freebie you can get her here
More info on the card on My Blog 
I hope you like it! 
Crafty Hugs
Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs