Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Queen of Hearts Ellie By Cat

Hi everyone! 

Here in wales we don't really do Halloween, but I thought I would colour 'Queen of Hearts Ellie' from PND as a dressing up homage to Halloween! So my PND is actually on a trick or treat outage! 

I have created the background using Blue, Black and Grey Distress inks to create the sky - colouring around a circular piece of card to make the moon. I then used acrylic paint to create the splatter. The PND image has been coloured with Promarkers. I then die cut some grass, fence and corner die. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. 

Hope you like it!
Crafty hugs 
Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs