Friday, December 13, 2019

Child Yeti Present Box | By Irene Mendes


Hello PND fans, Irene here again, and today I bring a very cute image, that a really love, It´s: Child Yeti, from the new release by Christine Yong.

This is the perfect image for children, because my nephews constantly ask me for this image to make box´s or cards, and I just think that this image is Adorable.

Here my Project:











I used it a Kraft Paper and Prismacolor Pencils to color the image. 

Thank you for stopping by our blog and I hope you get some of the very creative and inspiring ideas from our designer team.

See you soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs