Thursday, December 19, 2019

Santa's Vacation by Ildi

Hello to everyone, it's Ildi here and I'm happily sharing my latest card I've dreated with the adorable  Vacation Santa set.

This time I decided to create a polaroid picture look, so I only used browns and yellows for the Copic colouring. For the background I used a brick wall stencil with Barn Door Distress Oxide Ink, and splattered some white acrylic paint here and there. 

For the frames I combined some nesting dies: squares and rectangles. I attached a frame to each coloured scenes and stamped sentiments on them. 

 
 Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to all!
Hugs, 
Ildi



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs